You will need a reservation to attend this year. NO WALK UPS. You can make reservations on our website under the contact us section.
2020 SAFETY MEASURES: RESPONSIBLE HAUNTING
* Face masks must be worn by all visitors. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* Temperature checks randomly at the door.
* Hand sanitizing will be done before entering/exiting.
* Social distancing scaring/distance will be implemented.
* Reservations are required. No walk ups this year.
* No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
* We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
A family run haunt in its 11th year. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. There is no charge.
Hours of Operation: 7pm -9:30pm
mount mayhem monster fun
Had a lot of difficulty finding this place as I thought Purdue connected to Cave Creek Rd. Best way to get there was mountain view all the way up the mountain. I'm a big chicken about people jumping at me. This place has the option of carrying a monster hand and the actors do not jump at you. Even without being jumped at the place is very very spooky. Great FUN
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value:
1 out of 1 found this review helpful